What's new

Re: POEM: Red Clam Sauce

B

Bertie the Bunyip

Guest
#1
"DanO" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
news:6ijqk.22996$LF2.850@newsfe09.iad:

>
> "Bertie the Bunyip" <AA@AA.AA> wrote in message
> news:g8cf3e$p6$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
>> Charles Lysaght <themessengar@gmail.com> wrote in
>> news:57785be3-6035-44ea-
>> 9d2f-a5b2042ac30e@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> I split your butt cheeks.
>>> ecstacy
>>> Pour on the red clam sauce.
>>> squishy
>>> We've been through a whole gallon.
>>> clam enema
>>> I like riding you more than bikes.
>>> hairy
>>> I have clams stuck to my balls.
>>> snack
>>> We smell like a fish monger.
>>> dying
>>> I passionately scream out your name.
>>> Tom
>>>
>>> Chuck
>>>
>>> http://liewriter.diaryland.com

>>
>> Nice Chuckles. how's the child molestation business these days?
>>
>>
>>
>> Bertie

>
> I figured he was one of your old friends.


Nah, but you have a lot in common with him. He's tried the same crap on
me as you have.


Ended pretty much the same way as it's going to for you as well....



Bertie
 
B

Bertie the Bunyip

Guest
#2
"DanO" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
news:pSkqk.20128$3l5.11153@newsfe06.iad:

>
> "Bertie the Bunyip" <AA@AA.AA> wrote in message
> news:g8cfnu$4td$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
>> "DanO" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
>>>
>>> I figured he was one of your old friends.

>>
>> Nah, but you have a lot in common with him. He's tried the same crap
>> on me as you have.
>>
>>
>> Ended pretty much the same way as it's going to for you as well....
>>
>>
>>
>> Bertie

>
> Probably because you are too stooopid to understand our motives. You
> sure haven't done worth a shit so far.


'Our' motives?

Bwawhahwhahwhahwha!

Who? you and your army men?


I couldn't care less about your motives, fjukktard.

My only interest in you is your entertainment value, which is massive.


Bertie
 
B

Bertie the Bunyip

Guest
#3
Tman <x@x> wrote in news:wfCdnRKgOYWVwTbVnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@comcast.com:

> Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
>
>>
>> My only interest in you is your entertainment value, which is massive.
>>
>>
>> Bertie
>>
>>

>
> go get laid.
>


OK


back in 5


Bertie
 
B

Bertie the Bunyip

Guest
#4
"The Bunyip Slayer" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in news:m0Kqk.34319
$KZ.4103@newsfe03.iad:

>
> "Bertie the Bunyip" <AA@AA.AA> wrote in message
> news:g8fmvk$pl8$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
>> Tman <x@x> wrote in

news:wfCdnRKgOYWVwTbVnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@comcast.com:
>>
>>> Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> My only interest in you is your entertainment value, which is

massive.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Bertie
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> go get laid.
>>>

>>
>> OK
>>
>>
>> back in 5
>>
>>
>> Bertie

>
> Your boi friend said 3.
>


Oow!

Gay lames.

How like you buttboi.



Bertie
 
M

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother

Guest
#5
In article <g8fes3$a7d$3@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, Bertie the
Bunyip says...

> "DanO" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
> news:pSkqk.20128$3l5.11153@newsfe06.iad:
>
> >
> > "Bertie the Bunyip" <AA@AA.AA> wrote in message
> > news:g8cfnu$4td$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
> >> "DanO" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
> >>>
> >>> I figured he was one of your old friends.
> >>
> >> Nah, but you have a lot in common with him. He's tried the same crap
> >> on me as you have.
> >>
> >>
> >> Ended pretty much the same way as it's going to for you as well....
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> Bertie

> >
> > Probably because you are too stooopid to understand our motives. You
> > sure haven't done worth a shit so far.

>
> 'Our' motives?
>
> Bwawhahwhahwhahwha!
>
> Who? you and your army men?
>
>
> I couldn't care less about your motives, fjukktard.
>
> My only interest in you is your entertainment value, which is massive.


The next thing you know, he'll be claiming to have his very own Horde.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
 
B

Bertie the Bunyip

Guest
#6
Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother <luv2fly^99@live^.com> wrote in
news:MPG.231531e188870d198b2a0@notbxpats.edu:

> In article <g8fes3$a7d$3@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, Bertie the
> Bunyip says...
>
>> "DanO" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
>> news:pSkqk.20128$3l5.11153@newsfe06.iad:
>>
>> >
>> > "Bertie the Bunyip" <AA@AA.AA> wrote in message
>> > news:g8cfnu$4td$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
>> >> "DanO" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
>> >>>
>> >>> I figured he was one of your old friends.
>> >>
>> >> Nah, but you have a lot in common with him. He's tried the same

crap
>> >> on me as you have.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Ended pretty much the same way as it's going to for you as

well....
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Bertie
>> >
>> > Probably because you are too stooopid to understand our motives.

You
>> > sure haven't done worth a shit so far.

>>
>> 'Our' motives?
>>
>> Bwawhahwhahwhahwha!
>>
>> Who? you and your army men?
>>
>>
>> I couldn't care less about your motives, fjukktard.
>>
>> My only interest in you is your entertainment value, which is

massive.
>
> The next thing you know, he'll be claiming to have his very own Horde.
>


Arent his army men a horde? I hear they're giving him trouble, though.
the guy looking through the binoculars is on crack. He's just holding
them there to hide his pupils. And the two stretcher bearers are
spending an inordinate amount of time together underneath the sofa.





Bertie
 
M

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother

Guest
#7
In article <g8g4kb$549$4@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, Bertie the
Bunyip says...

> Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother <luv2fly^99@live^.com> wrote in
> news:MPG.231531e188870d198b2a0@notbxpats.edu:
>
> > In article <g8fes3$a7d$3@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, Bertie the
> > Bunyip says...
> >
> >> "DanO" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
> >> news:pSkqk.20128$3l5.11153@newsfe06.iad:
> >>
> >> >
> >> > "Bertie the Bunyip" <AA@AA.AA> wrote in message
> >> > news:g8cfnu$4td$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
> >> >> "DanO" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
> >> >>>
> >> >>> I figured he was one of your old friends.
> >> >>
> >> >> Nah, but you have a lot in common with him. He's tried the same

> crap
> >> >> on me as you have.
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >> Ended pretty much the same way as it's going to for you as

> well....
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >> Bertie
> >> >
> >> > Probably because you are too stooopid to understand our motives.

> You
> >> > sure haven't done worth a shit so far.
> >>
> >> 'Our' motives?
> >>
> >> Bwawhahwhahwhahwha!
> >>
> >> Who? you and your army men?
> >>
> >>
> >> I couldn't care less about your motives, fjukktard.
> >>
> >> My only interest in you is your entertainment value, which is

> massive.
> >
> > The next thing you know, he'll be claiming to have his very own Horde.
> >

>
> Arent his army men a horde? I hear they're giving him trouble, though.
> the guy looking through the binoculars is on crack. He's just holding
> them there to hide his pupils. And the two stretcher bearers are
> spending an inordinate amount of time together underneath the sofa.


Not to mention their access to the morphine supply.

And he gives these guys guns????

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
 
Top Bottom